A kurti is much-needed apparel in the wardrobe of a woman, and it is considered incomplete without a kurti. Women all over the world have a wide range to select from when it comes to styling. The advent of kurti has embraced almost every woman. It is one of the trendiest and versatile outfits that can be worn on almost every occasion. It is considered as the most comfortable garment and gives an elegant look to women of all ages.
A woman can pair it with different bottom wears such as pants, jeggings, trousers, skirts, jeans, etc. A kurti is also the first choice of young girls going to college or working women going to their workplaces. Due to the stylish appeal and comfort the kurtis offer, it is gaining popularity among other clothing items. Kurtis can be worn on any event be it formal or casual, a wedding ceremony, family get-together and so on.
Distinct styles of kurtis for women which are available on various online platforms are as follows:
- Tail style: In this style, the kurti is long from the backside, thereby giving it a tail look. They are very much in trend and are incorporated by brides on various events of the wedding ceremony. Young girls wear it without any bottom to have a glamorous look. These give an alluring appeal when coupled well with jeggings, and denim.
- Flared style: This is not at all body fitting. They have long flares at the bottom. Women wear it with churidars. They can be coupled well with heels and clutch bags.
- Anarkali Style: This is an evergreen style. It is an exquisite combination of comfort, grace, tradition and elegance. It looks well on any body type and is a suitable outfit for any occasion such as formal parties, office events, family functions and many more. It enthrals attention when worn with churidars, palazzos, pants and skirts.
- Long and straight style: These kurtis go best when coupled with a palazzo, straight pants, dhoti pants, etc. Office going women prefer this outfit because of its traditional and decent look.
- A-line style: It is gaining popularity, particularly among the college-going girls. In this style, the kurti has an A like appearance. The length of the kurti can be as long as a woman wants. It looks fabulous when worn on family functions, festivals when paired with jegging, jeans, salwar and dhoti pants.
Women these days incline towards kurtis online shopping because of the availability of a wide range of collection of kurtis in distinct designs and pattern according to the needs. Buying readymade kurtis online reduced the efforts of going to the store and searching for the desired material. Furthermore, women do not have to search for the desired tailor to get the kurti stitched.
Kurtis comes in different fabrics such as rayon, cotton, silk, neon, crepe, georgette and many more. Women can select the fabric as per the season, skin type and comfort. A woman can accessorise the kurti with a handbag, clutch, sling, danglers, jhumkas and neckpieces to enhance the overall look.