Getting dressed up for the festive season is so much fun whether it is the pujas or parties. However, it can be a difficult task to choose online tunic dresses that are in vogue as well as that, which suits your comfort level. In addition, in the middle of preparing for the festive season, we often tend to forget many things. It might confuse you as to what you should choose between silk, anarkali and classic. It can be daunting to choose. Another thing that plagues our mind is from where to buy these. We list below the five-must-have ethnic wear in your wardrobe for the festive season.
- A full black dress - It is impossible to think of a party and not wear black. Black has always been a dazzling colour that draws the attention of all. We often see many Bollywood actor and actress wearing a full black dress in major events and parties. You can team up a plain black kurta with a pair of black or beige printed pants to look simple yet elegant. This makes for a good fashionable choice.
- Salwar suit and lehenga paired with statement dupattas - It is not necessary to spend an exorbitant amount to buy a dress to look glamorous. You can wear a statement dupatta on a simple plain salwar kameez or lehenga and still look flamboyant. Colourful bandhani dupattas cotton and silk look elegant when paired with simple plain salwar suits or lehenga. For example, any coloured bandhani dupatta would go well on a plain white salwar kameez. Designer dupattas can be easily found in online stores.
- The outstanding combination of anarkarli and churidar - Anarkali suit when worn with a churidar looks absolutely stunning and instantly gets you compliments. It reflects your grace and style. Anarkali can be embroidered, have zari work done on it or may have any other designs and work done on it. Irrespective of the work done on it, this Indian ethnic wear can beat none other. It is not difficult to get such a combination, as they are easily available even in the online stores. In the online shopping websites, you can find a huge variety of anarkarli churidar suits, all different colours, fabrics, designs and style.
- Get the luxurious silk - Silk makes for traditional wear. This gorgeous fabric exudes the exuberance and charm like no other. It may pinch your pockets a bit, but the luxurious grace and feel that is exudes is worth all the money spent buying in it. The fashion world that includes celebrities, designers and the upper class of society has always set their focus on wearing silk, in recent years. A silk sari, lehenga choli or salwar suit, it all looks sparklingly beautiful.
- The comfortable cotton - Meeting family and friends during festivals may become hectic. Wearing heavy fabric attires, which have heavy, work done on it can exhaust you. In such a case, a cotton sari or suit makes for the best option as it is light, easy to carry and comfortable.
We hope the above information will guide you through buying tunics online and other attires for the festive season.