Good footwear makes your attire complete. If you have a classy outfit yet do not flaunt stylish or glamorous footwear, it takes away the attraction of your dress. You must be having many ladies footwear online, but when it comes to teaming an ethnic dress, every lady on the lookout for some trendy and classy footwear. In today’s world, it is easy to get classy and designer footwear’s in a huge variety in online stores. The variety will indeed confuse you, but we shortlist five footwear designs and styles to look absolutely stunning in your ethnic attire. Read below to know more!
- Silver Kohlapuri- Adorable footwear that you can pair up with an ethnic attire is the trendy and fashionable kohlapuri footwear designed with laser cuts. The highlight of the silver kolhapuri is its box heels. The easy to wear and gorgeous silver kohlapuri sandals can be worn with a stunning designer wear an ethnic suit.
- Slip-on Pointed Loafers in golden yellow- You might be looking out for bright and colourful ethnic women’s footwear, especially during the summer season, to keep the overall look simple yet classy. You can go for the bright yellow coloured slip-on pointed loafer. It not only looks glamorous due to the stones studded on it but offer offers comfort to the sole. The slip-on loafer differs from other footwear due to its comfort and style.
- Black Nakshi Box Heels- Black nakshi block heeled footwear is necessary –have ethnic footwear. It is embellished with studs, stones and pearls and can enhance the appearance of any woman when attending parties, night outs or any gala event. It goes well with any coloured dress. You can par it up with a lehenga choli, anarkali churidaar salwar kameez or a designer suit. Do not forget to wear a suitable accessory along with the apparel.
- Juttis- Juttis are irreplaceable when it comes to ethnic footwear. Juttis are most often worn with Patiala salwar suits, but nowadays they are even paired with stylish short Kurtis or even with very simple day to day life clothing. So get a jutti soon for your shoe closet and team it up with any ethnic outfit to make a great fashion statement.
- Brown Flats in Pure Leather- Brown flats will never go out of fashion and style. The style and class that the brown flats offer with any ethnic wear are beyond comparison. You can wear these with simple and casual clothing or with designer wear ethnic attires. This will make you look extraordinarily unique and gorgeous. Moreover, these are embellished with stones and studs to make it suitable for party wear also. Available in pure leather, this footwear surely makes one of the best. You will surely make heads turn when wearing brown flats in pure leather.
We hope the list of the five best styles footwear for women mentioned above will help you outshine everyone else when oared with an ethnic outfit.